In response to resident concerns regarding problems arising from increasing stormwater and groundwater, the Village Council appointed 4 resident-volunteers to a temporary, six-month Stormwater and Groundwater Task Force to assess these water issues in the Village. Upon completion of its research, the Task Force will make written recommendations to the Council and community that address identified needs and deficiencies, per its scope of work.
The Fiscal Year 2024 Village Stormwater and Groundwater Task Force consists of the following Village residents:
- Mark Shaffer (Shepherd St) (Chair)
- Phillip Hurst (Thornapple St)
- Joel Kliksberg (Quincy St)
- Camille Wahl (Shepherd St)
- Jean Sperling ( Shepherd St)
- Arthur Alexander (Raymond St) (Council Liaison)