Water and Sewer —- how to report a problem

To report a water main break or any other problem with water or sewer service, contact WSSC (Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission) at:


or by email at EmergencyCallCenter@wsscwater.com

WSSC website:  https://www.wsscwater.com/about-us/contact-us.html


Tips from the Local Government Insurance Trust (LGIT) on preventing frozen and burst water pipes during cold weather:

Preventing Frozen and Burst Pipes —- LGIT alert Jan 2016